Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 20 Juni 2011 Padang Karunia Group. Padang Karunia Group (“PK” group) established in 2002 which belongs to Theodore Permadi Rachmat (Triputra Group) and Garibaldi Thohir (TriNugraha Thohir Group or ‘TNT Group’). PK group has two holding companies, which is PT Padangbara Sukses Makmur and PT Bumi Alam Sejahtera. Under these two companies, there are numerous subsidiary companies in mining, infrastructure, trading and contractor companies.
In line with its vision, PK is positioning to develop coal mining and coal infrastructure in Indonesia. Having potential coal and human resources capability in Indonesia, PK develops coal mining & infrastructure in South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan , East Kalimantan and South Sumatera
We have in excess of total 100,000 HA mining area, in addition to our own subsidiaries of Mining Services Companies such as Mining Contractor, Barging, Coal Terminal, and Transloader – Floating Crane. Padang Karunia Group is pursuing to become one of the reliable source and preferred partner that can be trusted by the coal user worldwide.
With diversified range of product portfolio, we believe that we are able to serve our valued customer better. As proven, companies from domestic and international market such as Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, Korea, China, South America, and even from Europe, trust to place order from us.
1. General Manager Finance & Accounting (GMFA)
- Having more experience and 7 years in Finance & Accounting function of the overall
- Understand the business processes of mining, acquisitions, and IP0
- Willing to travel out of town
- Having more experience and 2 years in positions that play to help the formulation of the vision, mission and corporate strategy
- Understand and be able to apply the concept of the development and implementation of the PDCA (Plan Do Check Act), business planning, business processes & organizational development in accordance with the company's business goals
- Integrated training programs for graduates of S1 Geology and Mining Engineering to be trained as Senior Engineer
- Have a minimum GPA 2.75 and a maximum age of 27 years
- Integrated training programs for graduates of S1 and all disciplines to be trained as officers who have competence mining business
- Have a minimum GPA of 3:00 and leading universities in Indonesia and the maximum age of 27 years
Send complete resume with cv, photograph, copy of ID card and certificate, to address:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The East Building It.19, JI. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Kav E-3.2 No.1
Setiabudi, Jakarta Selatan 12950
*Please include job code according to the description above (among others: GMFA, CPOC, EDP, or MTP) in the email subject or top right of the envelope. Awaited proposal no later than the date of July 15, 2011