Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Nissan Job Vacancy Bulan Juli 2011. This simple phrase familiar to every Nissan employee conveys a powerful truth. Any company is only as strong as the people who bring it to life. Companies do not create products, deliver services or solve problems; people do.
And the people who work at Nissan are facing major evolutions that are changing the global automotive industry as we know it today.
One trend is the shift in demographics. The world's population is expanding at a rapid pace, from 6.7 billion today to more than 9 billion by 2050. More people will create the demand for more cars. Today, there are 600 million vehicles worldwide; by 2050, statistics show there may be up to 2.5 billion vehicles.
Where will the growth occur? Many vehicles will be sold to the rising middle classes all over the world, particularly in emerging markets. A car is an important symbol of freedom, status and personal achievement, and growing numbers of new drivers will seek affordable transportation and the benefits that car ownership provides.
Another important trend is the growing demand for a cleaner environment. Automakers are accelerating the development of products to offer greater fuel efficiency and fewer CO2 emissions, from more efficient gasoline-fueled engines to hybrids, clean diesel, electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles.
PT Nissan Motor Indonesia is a manufacture and distributor company of “Nissan” car. Nissan as a worldwide company with Japan investment, invite young, dynamic, and smart people to join our team, and grow with us.Inventory Staff
Working Location: NMI – Plant Cikampek
- Planning and Control Container Yard In - Out
- Control KINREN parts recovery schedule
- Planning and control for advance unpacking supplier parts
- Supplier improvement
- Single, 20 – 30 years old
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Industrial Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has 1 year experience in similar field
- Able to communicate in English
- 5ood communication skill and leadership
- Has good communication skill, and able to work in team
- Fast learned, available work overtime, hardworking, and can work under pressure
- Able to work accuracy, good perspective, logic of verbal and analitical thinking Please submit
Location : Plant (Purwakarta)
Job description :
- To manage the After Sales Localization
- To manage Cost Reduction Performance in After Sales
- Single, 23 - 25 years old
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, major in Engineering, with GPA min 2.90 out of 4.00
- Fluent in English
- Has 1 year experience in similar field would be an advantage.
- Preferable staying in Purwakarta area,
For further information please check our web:
Please send your complete application letter Before July 29rd, 2011 to apply email:
* Only short listed candidates who meet requirement will be notified.