JCO Donuts & Coffee BreadTalk Job Vacancy Terbaru Nopember 2011. J.CO Donuts provides Franchise / Waralaba in Indonesia in Donuts Industry. They already open many branches in Indonesia and some other countries. They specialized in creating high quality donuts and coffee. The company is owned and managed by Johnny Andrean, a famous Indonesian hairdresser.
J.CO Donuts & Coffee began trading in 2005. Its most popular product is the ‘Al Capone’. Named after the American gangster, this is a ring doughnut made from soft, light dough and topped with Belgian white chocolate and Californian almonds – a concoction J.CO introduced to Indonesia. Besides doughnuts, J.CO serves arabica coffee blended from beans grown in Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Indonesia and roasted in Italy.
The firm has been criticised for reproducing the style of Krispy Kreme, an American doughnut vendor. In Southeast Asia, however, J.CO leads Krispy Kreme and other rivals in terms of daily visitors, awards and sales. J.CO has stimulated the Asian doughnut industry, with outlets beyond Indonesia in Malaysia and Singapore, with plans to expand to other countries.
(Jakarta Raya & BSD)
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, GPA Min: 2.75,
- Age maks 35 years old
- Min 2 years experience in Project Department, Preferable in F&B company / design consultant
- Capable in Autocad 2D/3DMax, Consultan Management, Site, and RAB
- Placement in BSD-Tangerang / Jakarta
(Jakarta Barat & Serpong)
- Female, Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Age Max 35 years old
- Min. 2 years experience in Accounting / Finance / Inventory Control, Preferable in F&B/ Retail company
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
- Willing to be placed at West Jakarta or Serpong - Tangerang
(Please write code as Subject your Email, max 100 KB)
PO BOX 1327 JKP 10013